22 Mar Asian Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast
Many marinades are filled with sweeteners, infusing your healthy dinner with unwanted simple sugars. This recipe removes all worry by using a small amount of liquid stevia along with other fresh and wholesome flavors to liven up this tender, grilled chicken breast.
Here’s what you need
For the Asian Marinade:
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Stevia
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3 fresh scallions, thinly sliced
For the Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Add the chicken breasts and marinade in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Oil the grill grate.
- Place chicken breast on the grill and discard the marinade. Grill for 5-7 minutes on each side, until cooked through with no pink remaining. Enjoy!
245 calories, 7g fat, 2g carbohydrate, 0g sugar, 362mg sodium, 0g fiber, and 46g protein.