12 Jan Sesame Chopped Salad
Here’s a new salad that’s refreshing and packed with healthy fiber to help you achieve your fitness goals. Chopped salads are a fun departure from ordinary salads, and are quite simple to make. Always add a side of lean protein for a perfect meal.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 green onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons sesame low fat dressing
- ½ cup cooked chicken breast
- Chop the cabbage, carrot, onion and cilantro into very small pieces. Add the almonds and toss with dressing.
- Top with chopped chicken breast.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 276.5 calories, 7.5g fat, 468mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 26g protein.
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.